Re: AverMedia HD Duet (White Box) A188WB drivers

Hi Olli,

Most of the work which went into the saa716x (saa7160xx and sa7162x)
I had pushed out to
http://git.linuxtv.org//manu/saa716x_new.git/
so that people were able to use it while it was being developed.
There were some issues over here (things went through a data recovery
process), which got sorted out. There are other changes that also needed
to be pushed out. It is just a matter of time, to get those changes out.

Regards,
Manu