cxd2843 how far the driver got

Hi all
I saw that someone did some driver for the cxd2843 but was wanting to know if this has had any more work done
and was there newer version of the driver around that I could test with

so if there newer version of this driver where can I find or who can I talk to get the drivers working and have supported in linux

thanks
Carl Brunning