TechnoTrend TT-connect S2-3650 CI support

Hi guys,

This is just a little thing, I'm sorry for disturbing you with this. I'm just
slightly confused because TechnoTrend TT-connect S2-3650 CI device is listed
on wiki as supported device but when you go to product wiki page you get
information that this is currently experimental and not supported. This
information is most probably outdated ('This page was last modified on 27
March 2011, at 12:26.'), but I'm looking for confirmation whether there will
be no problems with this device before I will buy it. Could you please let me
know? It's hard to find any evidence on this via Internet on my own.

Thank you very much and kind regards,
Konrad