Re: dtv-scan-table has two ATSC files?

> On Dec 10, 2015, at 4:57 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hmm... maybe we could, instead, keep one of them as a "complete" ATSC
> possible channel list, and the other ones with the unregulated channels
> stripped.

OK I will upload a new patch “turning off” the unused channels. They will just be commented out.

> For terrestrial TV, those are unused, but perhaps the ATSC/NTSC
> channeling might still be used by some cable operator.

But that’s why there’s the us-Cable-XXX files? Isn’t this case is already handled?

> Also, those channeling files work on other Countries outside America,
> like South Korea.

I will make a kr-ATSC-center-frequencies-8VSB for this. And Mexico too.

And I volunteer for any other lingering documentation that needs doing.

> "us-ATSC-C-center-frequencies-8VSB" or even keeping it named as
> "us-NTSC-center-frequencies-8VSB”.

This I can accept, but then one question: what is the right DELIVERY_SYSTEM = ? It would not be ATSC, is NTSC a proper value here?