Re: Dear TV card experts - I need you help

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for your answer. Jag uppskattar din hjälp ;)

So 50 USD per mux. And I could simultaneously record up to  4 channels
per mux ? Is that satellite dependant?

Could you give me an example of high quality/value cards I should look at first?

Also, what linux software would be best to use together with these
cards? I am looking initially at just streaming the content right of,
although we might need to hook into the stream and manipulate it.
Later, we'd also might be interested in recording the stream as well.

Thanks!