Re: [BUG] TechniSat SkyStar S2 - problem tuning DVB-S2 channels

Robert,

I'm not sure whether it helps, but if your card is based on az6027, as
is my USB TechniSat SkyStar 2 HD CI, then attached patch could be
helpful. I had to create it to get DVB-S2 working on my device.
http://djed.cz/az6027-i2c.patch

Regards,
David

PS: trying to send once more with link instead of attachment (as
linuxmedia list rejected my previous mail)