Re: [ANNOUNCE DRAFT] Kernel Summit Media Workshop 2015 report - Seoul

Em Thu, 12 Nov 2015 17:53:29 -0200
Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> That's the first draft of the KS workshop that we had in Seoul.
>
> It is based on the notes we took on Etherpad, but I had to add several things
> from my memory and from Hans slide deck.
>
> A graph version of this draft is at:
> 	http://linuxtv.org/news.php?entry=2015-11-12.mchehab
>
> TODO:
> 	Add group photo and links to the presentations
> 	Fix some visual issues at the web.

I updated today the LinuxTV entry with the second version, with the
Group Photo and a link to the Hans slidedeck. The visual issues on
v1 was fixed too.

The only pending item is the slidedeck from Pawel.

Regards,
Mauro