Re: Current status of MC patches?

Em Mon, 12 Oct 2015 15:08:33 +0200
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Hi Mauro,
>
> Can you give an update of the current status of the MC work? To be honest,
> I've lost track.
>
> In particular, is there anything I and/or others need to review before you
> can start merging patches?

Basically, we're still waiting for Laurent and Sakari's review.

> This is also relevant for the workshop agenda. I plan to put any MC topics
> at the end of the workshop. As you mentioned in a mail exchange with Shuah,
> as long as these patches aren't merged there is not all that much point in
> discussing future work.

Yep. There's no sense to even discuss MC at the workshop while the
current work is not reviewed, as the other MC topic for discussion
is related to dynamic support, to be added after the MC next gen
support for G_TOPOLOGY.

Regards,
Mauro