Re: TW686x

On 12 August 2015 at 03:05, Krzysztof Hałasa <khalasa@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Ezequiel,
>
> OTOH I don't see any reason preventing you from sending a pull request
> for the inclusion of the TW686x driver, Mauro could merge this stuff
> then (assuming it's ready).
>
> You don't have to wait for me and a driver doesn't need to be a single
> patch from a single person.

Krzysztof,

Thanks for the reply!

Problem is I've re-written the driver, taking yours as a starting point
and reference.

In other words, I don't have a proper git branch with a history, starting
from the patch you submitted. Instead, I would be submitting a new
patch for Hans and Mauro to review.

This patch is based in yours, so AFAIK should have your signature.

If at all possible, I'd like to make sure you are OK with this.
For instance, I could send the patch and you can ACK or NACK it,
if there's anything you are not OK with.

--
Ezequiel García, VanguardiaSur
www.vanguardiasur.com.ar