Re: cx23885 risc op code error with DvbSKY T982

01.07.2015, 12:13, Hans Verkuil kirjoitti:

Do you actually see any visual artifacts, or is it just messages in the log?
hi,

I am pretty certain that these are minor problems. The cards seem to work fine after the messages, so I would not call this urgent. Some recordings have visual artefacts, but I do not know whether they happen because of these events or because of the broadcast transmission or for some other reason. These occur every few hours in the log/ or a few times a day (with three cx23885 based cards on the PCIe bus).

I started to look at the driver as for 3.19 kernel coming with ubuntu (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1451009) the cards seemed to crash. For 4.0.6 and 4.1.0 the cards work, but as I was already looking at this, I decided to report these.

If you think these messages are not worth more effort, I am OK with it.

yours,
        Jouni