Re: Obtain Si2157 and LGDT3306A signal stats from HVR955Q?

Thanks for confirming the HVR-955Q SNR and other data is available via
the DVBv5 API.

Before switching my signal/antenna test programs to DVBv5, 'll see if
I can figure out why the dvb-fe-tool is not returning the SNR data and
error rate statistics from the HVR-955Q even though it does return
this info from other Hauppauge USB tuners like the Aero-M. Perhaps I
missed an update.

I may be back with more questions!

              ...Doug