Re: DVB-T2 PCIe vs DVB-S2

Thanks guys, it hadn't occurred to me that I'd need to check the mythtv
side as well! (It's obvious though now it's been pointed out...)

Since one of my two Nova-T-500 died recently I may just replace it with
an HD capable DVB-T2 card but only use it for DVD-T for now while the
PVR side catches up.

Thanks for the advice and the pointers to the available h/w!

Ian.