Re: [PULL v3] for 4.2: add support for cx24120/Technisat SkyStar S2

Hi Patrick/Jemma,

Em Wed, 20 May 2015 12:46:45 +0100
Jemma Denson <jdenson@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> On 20/05/15 09:05, Patrick Boettcher wrote:
> > Hi Mauro,
> >
> > This is an updated version (v3) of the pull-request for integrating the
> > cx24120-driver.
> >
> > Jemma (and partially me) addressed all strict-conding-style-issues and
> > fixed several things regarding signal-stats and demod-issues + some code
> > cleaning in general.
> >
> > Yesterday night Jemma implemented everything related to the UNC and
> > BER-stuff. I also integrated your smatch-patches on my branch.
> >
> > In this mail you'll also find the complete patch, please feel free to
> > review it.

Thank you! It is now in good shape on my eyes. Patches merged.
The only minor issue is that I had to fold two patches to avoid
compilation breakage in the middle of the patch series, but I
solved this myself.

> Mauro, I have realised I might have made a mistake in how UCB is
> calculated - I have a patch for this already, should I just send this
> through to the list on it's own?

Yes, please. I just merged the pull request. So, no need to re-send the
entire patch series again.

Regards,
Mauro