[ANNOUNCE] article: Media Controller Support for Digital Video Broadcasting - part 1

For those interested on the Digital TV support and its planned evolution, I
wrote an article briefly explaining the DTV hardware and the current needs
that should be addressed by the Media Controller support:

	http://blogs.s-osg.org/media-controller-support-for-dvb-part-1/

This is the first article of a series. I'm planning to write more articles
as we add support at the Kernel, including the description of what got
merged for Kernel 4.1. Stay tuned!

Regards,
Mauro