Fwd: UVC Camera on BeagleBoneBlack does not achieve good resolutions for preview

Hi,

I'm facing a problem on BeagleBoneBlack. For capturing pictures on a
USB UVC capture board camera I have to stick with a camera preview
streaming with a very low resolution of 320x240 otherwise I cannot get
the camera preview streaming.

I'm using Rowboat Android and a v4l2 camera hardware HAL.

However the same camera achieve 640x480 preview on other devices.

Not sure where to start investigating, might be it a kernel issue
(it's odd because on the other devices the kernel is older).

Or is there any hardware issue on BBB?

Any suggestions would help a lot.

Thanks.

--