Re: [media-workshop] [ANN] Media Mini-Summit Draft Agenda for March 26th

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Em Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:25:28 +0100
> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
>
>> This is the draft agenda for the media mini-summit in San Jose on March 26th.
>>
>> Time: 9 AM to 5 PM (approximately)
>> Room: TBC (Mauro, do you know this?)
>
> I'll check on this Monday with LF and wiĺl give you a feedback.
>

>> Attendees:
>>
>> Mauro Carvalho Chehab - mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               - Samsung
>> Laurent Pinchart      - laurent.pinchart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     - Ideas on board
>> Hans Verkuil          - hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx                    - Cisco
>>
>> Mauro, do you have a better overview of who else will attend?
>
> This time, we'll be using ELC registration site to track. I'll see how
> we can get this info with LF as well, but, as people can join it
> dynamically, the best is to get the list with them on Thursday evening,
> and double-check during the Summit to track last-minute changes.
>

>> Agenda:
>>
>> Times are approximate and will likely change.
>>
>> 9:00-9:15   Get everyone installed, laptops hooked up, etc.
>> 9:15-9:30   Introduction
>> 9:30-10:30  Media Controller support for DVB (Mauro):
>>               1) dynamic creation/removal of pipelines
>>               2) change media_entity_pipeline_start to also define
>>                  the final entity
>>               3) how to setup pipelines that also envolve audio and DRM
>>               4) how to lock the media controller pipeline between enabling a
>>                  pipeline and starting it, in order to avoid race conditions

I am attending as well. Could you please add discussion on Media Tokens.
I will send out a 5 patch RFC series. We can discuss to see if it is worth while
continuing this work.

thanks,
-- Shuah