Re: Aptina MT9V024

Hi,

On Sun, 8 Mar 2015, Ayhan KÃ~\Ã~GÃ~\KMANÄ°SA wrote:

> Hi Guennadi,
>
> Previously i asked you a problem about accesing camera i2c bus. I solved
> camera i2c detect problem. Now i can get images using mplayer and v4l2 lib.
> But i couldnt get right images. I try to get test pattern but when i get
> image that in attachment. Could you give an advice about this problem?

The first problem, that appears in your image is geometry. There seem to
be more pixels in the image than you think there are. Also, I don't know
what your test image should look like, but I doubt it should be that pink.
So, looks like you also wrongly decode pixels. Maybe these two problems
are related - your bytes-per-pixel is wrong, so the width is wrong and the
pixel format too.

Thanks
Guennadi