Re: DVB Simulcrypt

On 23-02-15 08:44, Honza Petrouš wrote:
Hi Rudy.

> Some more info
>
> On 21-02-15 22:30, Rudy Zijlstra wrote:
>>
>> Dears (Hans?)
>>
>> My setup, where the cable operator was using only irdeto, was working good. Then the cable operator merged with another, and now the networks are being merged. As a result, the encryption has moved from irdeto only to simulcyrpt with Irdeto and Nagra.
>>
>> Current status:
>> - when i put the CA card in a STB, it works
>> - when trying to record an encrypted channel from PC, it no longer works.
>
> Recording system has 3 tuners. All equal, all with same permissions on the smartcard. On cards 0 and 2 does not work, but card 1 does work, on all channels tested.

Does it mean that descrambling is not working for you? If so,
how do you manage descrambling? By CI-CAM module
or by some "softcam" like oscam?

Or do you record ENCRYPTED stream and decrypt the recordings
later on?

Each tuner has its own legal CI-CAM module. And yes, except for the second tuner descrambling no longer works

Cheers

Rudy

/Honza