Re: Sundtek Media Pro III Europe switching off

You'd need to show us some logfiles.

echo loglevel=min > /etc/sundtek.conf
(and reboot)
or
/opt/bin/mediaclient --loglevel=min (this will turn on the logfile immediately).

Is the tuner attached to a USB 3.0 port?

What does tvheadend say?

The tuner and drivers are 100% stable and proven with tvheadend, so in
case tvheadend is blocked something else must be wrong.

Best Regards,
Markus