Re: Driver/module in kernel fault. Anyone expert to help me? Siano ID 187f:0600

Good to know about DVB on this chip. This is sms2270 id :-)

I think you can get more  information from module debug messages.

Try
        options smsusb debug=3
on /etc/modprobe.d.

Then reload it and try to tzap one of channels found by scan to look
for some lock.  You will have more debug messages now.

Cheers,
 - Roberto

 - Roberto