Re: Driver/module in kernel fault. Anyone expert to help me? Siano ID 187f:0600

Hi Francesco,

You are using Siano SMS2270, am I right?

My guess you're using ISDB-T firmware to program your ic, but are you
in ISDB-T region? I use same firmware name here and works fine
(Brazil) and it seems loaded ok on your log.

I never saw an DVB firmware available to sms2270. Your tuner is
working fine under Windows with provided software ?

Cheers,
  - Roberto