Re: Media Summit planning for 2015 - was: Re: ELC 2015 - March - San Jose

Hi Mauro,

On Thu, 8 Jan 2015, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

> Em Thu, 08 Jan 2015 22:29:43 +0100
> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
>
> > On 01/08/2015 08:19 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I want to do the media planning for 2015. As we've agreed last year, we're
> > > planning to do one media summit together with the Kernel Summit. While
> > > things may change, this year, KS will likely happen by Oct in Korea.
> > >
> > > I think we may do another summit in US. Looking at:
> > > 	http://events.linuxfoundation.org/
> > >
> > > Some possible events would be to do it together with:
> > > 	ELC - end of March - San Jose, CA - US
> > > 	LinuxCon - mid of August - Seattle, WA - US
> >
> > I'll be at the ELC (as mentioned before)
>
> Ok, I added a request today in order to do it together with ELC, as it seems
> we'll have enough people there for some discussions.
>
> >From what I got, we'll have:
> 	Hans V.
> 	Steven
> 	Shuah
> 	Mauro
>
> Who else?

I _might_ be able to attend, but let's put it as "very unlikely" for now.
Depends at least partially on topics, so far DVB MC might not be something
where I can meaningfully significantly contribute :)

Thanks
Guennadi