Re: dvbv5-scan needs which channel file?

Hello David,

Coincidentally I was just yesterday working with dvbv5-scan and the
initial scan files. dvbv5-scan expects the initial scan files in the
new DVBV5 format. w_scan is not producing results in this format.

The scan tables at
http://git.linuxtv.org/cgit.cgi/dtv-scan-tables.git/ are in the new
format. Some of them are a bit outdated though (send in a patch if you
can update it for your area).

The v4l-utils package also includes tools to convert between the old
and the new format.

Cheers,
-olli