Re: [git:v4l-utils/master] Update INSTALL instructions and add a script to configure

Hi Hans,

Em Sun, 14 Dec 2014 09:51:56 -0200
Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> > FYI: after running ./bootstrap.sh I get the diff shown below if I run 'git diff'.
> > That suggests that there are autogenerated files in the git repo that do
> > not belong there.

I did a few adjustments there, and it should not produce any diff anymore,
at least for gettext versions 0.19.2 and 0.17 (and likely anything in the
middle).

> > I also see following message twice when running bootstrap:

I also cleaned up the messages.

Regards,
Mauro