Composite input seems cropped using Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 1900?

Hi,

got a weird issue here.....

Trying to run my satellite box through my media center and all is good.

Slight issue when viewing though is that the capture stream seems to crop the height of the input? Basically the bottom of what's shown using the capture device is not the same as direct output from the satellite box.

It's almost like taking a 800x600 screen size yet only displaying 800x550 or so?? Not sure if the horizontal is cropping too but vertical is definitely doing so.

Is there a v4l2-ctl command to get round it?

Basically what I'm doing is:

v4l2-ctl --set-input=1 (Composite)
mplayer /dev/video0 -fs

Could anyone help?