omap3isp Device Tree support status

Hi,

I managed to find some time for debugging my original omap3isp DT support
patchset (which includes smiapp DT support as well), and found a few small
but important bugs.

The status is now that images can be captured using the Nokia N9 camera, in
which the sensor is connected to the CSI-2 interface. Laurent confirmed that
the parallel interface worked for him (Beagleboard, mt9p031 sensor on
Leopard imaging's li-5m03 board).

These patches (on top of the smiapp patches I recently sent for review which
are in much better shape) are still experimental and not ready for review. I
continue to clean them up and post them to the list when that is done. For
now they can be found here:

<URL:http://git.linuxtv.org/cgit.cgi/sailus/media_tree.git/log/?h=rm696-043-dt>

--
Kind regards,