Re: Added channel parsers for DVB-S2 and DVB-T2 at libdvbv5 and found some issues at dtv-scan-tables

Hi Mauro,

On Thu, Sep 04, 2014 at 11:56:03PM -0300, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> I added some improvements at libdvbv5 to parse the DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 lines
> at dtv-scan-tables.
>
> It can now successully parse all correct files there. The patches for
> it are already merged upstream at:
> 	http://git.linuxtv.org/cgit.cgi/v4l-utils.git/
>
> I also added there the Makefile from Jonathan that adds support
> for converting from DVBv3 to DVBv5, and added myself some logic
> there to convert back from DVBv5 into DVBv3 format.

I've been away from my mail for a few days; many thanks for this work. I
hope to upload a new version of dtv-scan-tables which incorporates these
changes to Debian soon. Gregor has already uploaded the new version of
v4l-utils [1].

Jon

[1] https://packages.qa.debian.org/v/v4l-utils/news/20140909T180008Z.html