Patch for media-build for Raspbian 7

pi@rasbein ~/media_build $ ./build
Checking if the needed tools for Raspbian GNU/Linux 7 \n \l are available
ERROR: please install "lsdiff", otherwise, build won't work.
ERROR: please install "Proc::ProcessTable", otherwise, build won't work.
I don't know distro Raspbian GNU/Linux 7 \n \l. So, I can't provide you a hint with the package names. Be welcome to contribute with a patch for media-build, by submitting a distro-specific hint
to linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Build can't procceed as 2 dependencies are missing at ./build line 267.

For  "lsdiff" dependency
sudo apt-get install patchutils

For "Proc::ProcessTable" dependency
sudo apt-get install libproc-processtable-perl

Pavel