Analog input USB

Hello all,

I'm looking for a device which permits to get analog video in Ubuntu
and has V4L driver in order to list my input in dev/videoX.
I have already tested EasyCap Somagic (thanks to
http://code.google.com/p/easycap-somagic-linux/) but this device is
cheap but isn't very stable.
So i'm looking for a cheap device like Easycap but designed for Linux.
The goal is to get GoPro video in real time on a embedded system.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony