Re: v4l2 ioctls

Mauro/Hans,

Thanks for both for your replies. I finally have it working with
the following:

S_INPUT
S_OUTPUT
S_MODULATOR
S_TUNER
S_STD
S_FREQUENCY
S_HW_FREQ_SEEK
S_FMT
 - get tuner in shared mode and hold it
 - i.e return with tuner held

STREAMON
 - get tuner in shared mode and hold it
 - i.e return with tuner held
STREAMOFF
 - put tuner (get is done in STREAMON)

QUERYSTD
G_TUNER (au0828 does tuner init in its g_tuner ops)
 - get tuner in shared mode and hold it
 - service request
 - put tuner

With these changes now I have digital stream not get
disrupted as soon as xawtv starts. I am working through
issues related to unbalanced nature of tuner holds in
analog mode.

-- Shuah

--
Shuah Khan