[ANNOUNCE] libdvbv5 API initial documentation

Hi,

We're about to release a new version for the v4l-utils, with the libdvbv5
API improvements. To help developers to understand and use the library,
I did an effort to document the major functionalities available at the
library. Not everything is there yet, but it should cover already the
functionality that most applications would use on it.

It is still a draft, as we might change some things before the launch
of version 1.4.0 of v4l-utils.

So, feel free to take a look and review.

The document is available at:
	http://linuxtv.org/docs/libdvbv5/dvb-demux_8h.html

Regards,
Mauro