RE: s5p-mfc should allow multiple call to REQBUFS before we start streaming

Hi Nicolas,

I was out of office last week. Could you shed more light on this subject?
Do you have the irc log?

> As an example, in reqbufs_output() REQBUFS is only allowed in
> QUEUE_FREE state, and setting buffers exits this state. We think that
> the call to
> <http://lxr.free-
> electrons.com/ident?i=reqbufs_output>s5p_mfc_open_mfc_inst()
> should be post-poned until STREAMON is called.
> <http://lxr.free-electrons.com/ident?i=reqbufs_output>

How is this connected to the renegotiation scenario?
Are you sure you wanted to mention s5p_mfc_open_mfc_inst?

> cheers,
> Nicolas
> <http://lxr.free-electrons.com/ident?i=reqbufs_output>

Best wishes,