qv4l2: many thanks to Anton for his work on this utility!

Hi all,

As you may have noticed a lot of work has been done in qv4l2 recently by Anton Arbring
as part of his summer internship at Cisco Systems Norway. The goal was to improve the
GUI and make it more user-friendly and professional looking. It has improved a lot,
so many thanks to Anton for that.

In the past few weeks he worked on making the tabs in qv4l2 floating/dockable. That
work isn't completely finished (for the record: we knew that when work started on
this), but I have put up the latest code here:

http://git.linuxtv.org/cgit.cgi/hverkuil/v4l-utils.git/log/?h=dock

I hope to finish this later this year, but if someone else would like to work on
it... :-)

Anton's Cisco email will disappear soon, but he can be reached at anton@xxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you!

Regards,