Re: [GIT PULL] SDR stuff

On 07/22/2014 03:05 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

total: 1 errors, 45 warnings, 1517 lines checked

drivers/media/usb/msi2500/msi2500.c has style problems, please review.

FYI, I applied the rest of this patch series, except for those patches:
	msi2500: move msi3101 out of staging and rename
	MAINTAINERS: update MSI3101 / MSI2500 driver location
	msi2500: change supported formats
	msi2500: print notice to point SDR API is not 100% stable yet

Because the latter ones depend on the first patch.

Hey, just apply these too. As I explained, those are coming from new checkpatch checks added recently, after I have made that MSi3101/MSi2500 driver. We should not start begin run new checkpatch tests for old drivers. One reason I really want these out from staging is checkpatch terrorism newbies are doing in staging. There is all kind of people doing some eucalyptys challenge, running very latest checkpatch and sending useless patches for these driver, just wasting only my time.

regards
Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/