Re: Siano Rio problems (idVendor=187f, idProduct=0600)

Johannes,

For now Mauro Chehab is the maintainer for Siano tuners. Guys from Siano stops to send patch a long time ago.

I’m using SMS2270 (Siano RIO) with ISDB-T. But your log shows "DVB-T Europe”.

Are you trying to tune ISDB-T Terrestrial stations as your firmware file name suggest?

Try to enable debug inserting these options inside some file in /etc/modprobe.d/

	options smsusb debug=3
	options smsmdtv debug=3

and be sure your firmware is loaded.

regards,