PCTV T292e whole DVBT2 mux/Ultra HD performance question

I’m using a T290e for whole mux DVBT2 capture, using this to record the current BBC World Cup Ultra HD tests, works well. :-)

It seems impossible to buy more T290e’s, everyone want to sell me a T292e, I understand there is a driver now, thanks Antti. I read on Antti’s blog that there is a limit on raw TS performance with the T292, that it didn’t work well with QAM256 because of this...

I am wondering if this is a hardware limit, or a performance problem that may have been resolved now the driver is a little tiny bit more mature?

I am very happy to get a T292e and make some tests, help debug if there is a hope that it can handle 40Mbps in hardware.If there is a hardware limit I’d rather not be stuck with a limited tuner!

The mux I need to record is QAM256 at ~40Mbps and the UHD video is ~36Mbps of this.

Otherwise what other DVBT2 tuners are there that can capture a raw QAM256 mux at 40Mbps?

Andre--