Reverted patch in v4l-utils

Hi Gregor,

I've realized today that I had pushed a commit named "wip" by mistake to the
v4l-utils master branch. As other commits have been pushed on top of that I
have decided to revert the offending commit instead of rebasing the tree.
Please feel free to rebase and remove both the original commit and the revert
if preferred.

Sorry for the inconvenience this have caused.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart