Re: soc_camera and device-tree

Hi Robert,

On Sun, 15 Jun 2014, Robert Jarzmik wrote:

> Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@xxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Hi Robert,
> >
> > On Sat, 14 Jun 2014, Robert Jarzmik wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Guennadi,
> >>
> >> I'm slowly converting all of my drivers to device-tree.
> >> In the process, I met ... soc_camera.
> >>
> >> I converted mt9m111.c and pxa_camera.c, but now I need the linking
> >> soc_camera. And I don't have a clear idea on how it should be done.
> >
> > Have a look at this thread
> >
> > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.sh.devel/34412/focus=36244
>
> Ah excellent, job's done before working, just as I like it :)

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not quite done yet. Have a look at the
thread, at the last mails, we're still waiting for an updated version.
Feel free to propose one yourself, I don't think Ben will have anything
against this. Or maybe he'll prefer to submit an update himself, doesn't
matter that much for me.

Thanks
Guennadi