Re: Hauppauge ImpactVCB-e 01385

Hi Hans,

Thanks for this, I'll do as you suggested.

On 11/04/14 10:45, Hans Verkuil wrote:
I have serious doubts whether this is actually supported. I see no mention of
that board in the cx23885 driver. I wonder if there is a mixup between the
ImpactVCB (which IS supported) and the ImpactVCB-e.
Do you think there is another internal card out there that would do the job of capturing raw SD video?

What would you recommend.

I'm currently using the Dazzle DVC100, stripping the case off and installing it internally with cable ties. It's just a bit basic. I'd like something a bit more professional like a half-height PCIe board. Which is why I selected the ImpactVCB-e, but really I have no attachment to it.

Regards

Steve.