linuxtv wiki: How to update device information?

Hey,

I tried to update some device information in the linuxtv wiki but failed (even
though I'm logged in).

For example the data table on
  http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Elgato_EyeTV_DTT_deluxe_v2
has an "edit" link in the rightmost cell but that redirects to

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Template:USB_Device_Data#elgato-eyetv-dtt-dlx-v2
and I am not allowed to edit that page in any way (even though the explanation
text on that page indicates something different):
"The data for the device leadtek-winfast-dtv-dongle-h is right here. You just
can't see it because it is meant to be used in a template 'transclusion'. If
you are logged in you can click on the [edit] link to the right to change the
data for this device. If you are not logged in, you can click on the view
source tab at the top of this page to at least see how data is stored here."

How can I update device data?
Felix