Re: using MFC memory to memery encoder, start stream and queue order problem

 20140113 19:18, Andrzej Hajda wrote:

> [...]
So it seems that the design my program is correct, just the driver's
problem?

> Sadness, they doesn't offer any of them, even not any information
> about it. And I can't compile the openmax from samsung. I will
> report it later in sourceforge.
>>>

>> I believe it is the best solution if you are interesting in
>> fixing only MFC encoding. If your goal is wider I suggest to try
>> linux-next kernel. There is basic(!) DT support for this board
>> applied about month ago: https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/12/18/285

I will try it, I wish the driver in -next is done, as I can never open
the mfc encoder in 3.12.
I have another problem with the data transporting way in
v4l2-mfc-encoder, it use m.userptr, I think it is not need, as it has
been mmap  to bufs->addr before, just fill the bufs->addr is enough,
and for mfc,
the buffer type V4L2_MEMORY_MMAP,  I think that it had better use
m.mem_offset from v4l2 document, why it use userptr?

>> Regards Andrzej
>

> Thank you ayaka

Thank you
ayaka