Re: How can I find out what is the driver for device node '/dev/video11'

Thanks.

I am studying android source code.
>From here,  it has code which open("/dev/video11", O_RDWR, 0) as
decoding device.

http://androidxref.com/4.4.2_r1/xref/hardware/samsung_slsi/exynos5/libhwjpeg/ExynosJpegBase.cpp

I want to find out which is the corresponding driver code for device
'/dev/video11'.

Thank you very much.