Re: using MFC memory to memery encoder, start stream and queue order problem

于 2014年01月02日 20:59, Kamil Debski 写道:
> Hi,
>
>> From: lxr1234 [mailto:lxr1234@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday,
>> January 02, 2014 1:57 PM To: Kamil Debski Subject: RE: using MFC
>> memory to memery encoder, start stream and queue order problem
>>

>> Kamil Debski <k.debski@xxxxxxxxxxx>写到:
>>> Hi Randy,

>>> kernel
>>>
>>> So it is not the mainline kernel. Could you give a link to
>>> this
>> kernel?
>>> I have doubts that this kernel is using the open source driver.
>>> The driver present in that kernel could be a significantly
>>> modified
>> driver.

The kernel souce code can be found here
https://github.com/hizukiayaka/linux-tiny4412-origin
I am pushing.
>> Sorry, It doesn't in a git repo I will update,it later, the
>> kernel is from friendlyarm, I see driver source in kernel.
>>> the
>>> both
>>>
>>> I think I don't understand this. You should enqueue the buffers
>>> and then start streaming. I think dequeueing is not mentioned
>>> here. First enqueue then dequeue.
>> Without dequeue, hwo to get a buffer to fill data(first raw
>> video)? And what shall enqueue in CAPTURE. Is there a guide fo
>> usibg memory to memory driver?
>
> After doing a VIDIOC_REQBUFS you should do a VIDIOC_QUERYBUF call
> to get the buffers. After that you can enqueue them.
>
> I suggest that you first run decoding. v4l2-mfc-example from
> public-apps. This way you could see how the V4L2 framework works.

I see thank you
the v4l2-mfc-encoder is so difficult that I failed to understand.
My code is modified from gst's mfc decoder, I ignored that ioctl in
source ;)
>> dequeue
>>> buffer

>>> Best wishes,
>> Thank you -- lxr1234
>
> Best wishes, Kamil

I forget to mail to the list, I just repeated to you directly as I
shall CC you.

				Thank you very much

				ayaka