Re: DMABUF doesn't work when frame size not equal to the size of GPU bo

Hi Laurent and Tomasz,
       As I said in my previous email, you can download the code from
the github address.
I think you can easily reproduce this issue by running my program
(Especially Laurent) and
get more information from this program.
       Could you please tell me whether you have reproduced this issue?

Thanks,
Chuanbo Weng