Re: ov3640 driver tested with media-ctl and yavta

Tom <Bassai_Dai <at> gmx.net> writes:

> Hello,
> I tried to use the ov3640 camera driver from Laurent Pinchart with the
> media-ctl and the yavta tools. I configured the pipeline as sensor -> ccdc
> ->memory. First I got problems with the CCDC module. it always said that the
> "ccdc won't become idle!", but it didn't restart by itself. So for testing I
> removed the waiting function which waits for the ccdc to become idle and
> tried again. Now I received some data from the buffers but the image is just
> black.
> Any idea what my problem could be?
>
> Best Regards, Tom

Hello,

I still have the problem that I don't receive any image data when the
waiting function is commented in. I just get the "ccdc won't become idle"
output. when this function is commented out and the polarities within the
board-overo.c file are correct. I get some image data on which I can see the
right structure but wrong colors.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be when the color is incorrect?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/wkjf.png/

Regrads, Tom