Re: NAS for recording DVB-S2

Am 25.10.2013 11:57, schrieb JPT:
> I think I will trust both your statements that it's likeley to work, so
> it's not necessary to test. Thanks. :)

Since I'm a curious person, I tried it myself today. The SykStar USB HD
works on my hardkernel ODROID-U2 (Cortex-A9 Quad) after I added the
driver to the kernel. Furthermore, the parameter "coherent_pool=6M"
needed to be added to the kernel's command line since there were kernel
errors otherwise. Since then, everything works as expected. Channel
scan, SD and HD programs as well as complete MPEG2 transport streams
(well, the TS is filtered in software anyways). All tested using
gstreamer-1.2 and dvbsrc.

Best regards,
	Jannis