DVB-C2

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody looked into API extensions for DVB-C2 yet?
Obviously, we need some more modulations, guard intervals, etc.
even if the demod I use does not actually let me set those (only auto).

But I do need to set the PLP and slice ID.
I currently set them (8 bit each) by combining them into the 32 bit
stream_id (DTV_STREAM_ID parameter).

By using the stream id like this and not having (or being able) to set
the rest of the new parameters I only have to add SYS_DVBC2 to the delivery systems
right now. But the new parameters should be added for completeness and if we want to
be able to scan we will need calls to read out L1 signalling information.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
Ralph