Re: dvb-apps/scan: initial scan file for Sofia, Bulgaria

On 17-10-13 12:46, nuclear wrote:
Hello all,
I would like to contribute an initial scan file for Sofia, Bulgaria.
Please find it attached.
Thank you nuclear, but how is it different from the one in the tree? I only see some whitespace changes near the comments.

The last commit was in may, maybe you are using an older version?

oliver

Best Regards
nuclear