Re: V2: Agenda for the Edinburgh mini-summit

Hi,

I would like to have a short discussion on LED flash devices support
in the kernel. Currently there are two APIs: the V4L2 and LED class
API exposed by the kernel, which I believe is not good from user space
POV. Generic applications will need to implement both APIs. I think we
should decide whether to extend the led class API to add support for
more advanced LED controllers there or continue to use the both APIs
with overlapping functionality.
There has been some discussion about this on the ML, but without any
consensus reached [1].

[1] http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-leds/msg00899.html

--
Regards,