Re: [media-workshop] Agenda for the Edinburgh mini-summit

Hi Hugues,

Do you think it would be possible to discuss this topic in a small group on Monday
(October 21st)? Half a day for this during the summit itself is too long, but if
we can discuss it on Monday, then we can just present the results of that meeting
during the summit.

Monday would be best since then Laurent Pinchart is available (he's attending the
ARM summit on Tuesday), and his input would be very useful.

Please let me know asap whether this is an option for you.

Hans, would you be available for this on the Monday as well?

Regards,

	Hans